For many postal employees, the uniform buying process can be a little intimidating. With so many choices in postal uniform products and a wide array of vendors, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
We hope you will find this “How to Buy Postal Uniforms” guide helpful!
1) Research the postal uniform vendors on the internet. As you go to each postal uniform vendor’s site, ask:
- Does the postal uniform vendor provide a full-allowance discount?
- Do they provide good customer service? (check their testimonials)
- Does the postal uniform vendor offer a satisfaction guarantee?
- Do they provide quality postal uniform products?
- Are the items Union Made in the USA?
While the answer to some of these questions may not be important to all of you, to save you time, the answer to ALL of the questions above is YES for Postal Uniforms Direct.
2) After you have narrowed your search down to one or a few postal uniform vendors. Ask yourself:
- How much is my uniform allowance?
- What postal uniform items do I need the most?
- Do I have enough in my allowance to cover those items?
- Where will I get the best quality uniforms at the best prices?
- Do I want to shop online, phone in or fax in my order?
3) It is a good idea to ask your co-workers which postal uniform company they use. With the number of postal uniform vendors constantly expanding, one of the best tips is to ask those that have been purchasing their postal uniforms for a while. Ask:
- Which postal uniform vendor they use?
- How long have they used that vendor?
- Are they happy with the amount of time it took to receive their postal uniform items?
- Were they pleased with the prices?
- Have they experienced any hassles when ordering?
- What is the uniform ordering process like?
4) Finally, buy your postal uniforms!
Perhaps this sounds a bit complicated, but after your first postal uniform purchasing experience, as long as you are satisfied with the vendor that you chose, the rest will be history.