America’s #1 Walking Shoe
As a leading postal uniform vendor in the United States, we are often asked, “What is the best walking shoe for a postal worker?” Though the comfort of a shoe varies from person to person, America’s #1 walking shoe is the New Balance Walking Shoe.
As dependable as America’s Letter Carrier, the 706 New Balance Walking Shoe is a US Postal Service-approved walking shoe built with ROLLBAR® technology, a compression-resistant midsole cushion, polyurethane outsole and a breathable leather upper to keep up with your route.
Stay on your feet in the dependable construction of the New Balance 706 Postal walking shoe. This US Postal Service-approved shoe is specially designed to with ROLLBAR® technology, a polyurethane outsole and midsole for long-wearing lightweight comfort and durability, compression-resistant cushioning and a breathable leather upper all ready to go to work when you are.
- 13 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 13 mm drop are approximate
- Leather upper
- Polyurethane outsole provides lightweight durability
- Premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure
- We are proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- Approved for postal workers (Certificate #PFI-2292)
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight cushioning and resists compression set